On-Site Smart Hands Technical Support
Cable Network Solutions provides on-site technical support for businesses. Whether you are a small business that just needs a few desktops set up and wired to a network or a large enterprise needing POS systems installed and connected before a new store opening, we can help. We provide smart hands to perform services such as POS system installs, VoIP service deployments, kiosk repair and installations, low voltage cabling and more. We will work with your IT department as a member of a team or as the only on site representatives to perform the technical services you may need. Below is a list of some of the services we provide. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like some help on your next project.
We provide a wide range of on-site technical assistance including:
- New store equipment and cabling installs
- Break/fix on-site technical service
- Hardware installs, upgrades, and repairs (computers, computer components, POS systems, kiosks, media players, etc.)
- Software installs and upgrades
- Install or repair low voltage cabling
- Tone and label cabling and jacks
- Patch panel wiring and equipment
- Perform site surveys
- Help troubleshoot and repair network equipment (routers, switches, modems, PBX, VoIp phones, etc.)
- Rack, install, move, or replace network equipment
- Install and configure audio and video equipment
- and more.